- Teacher Guide
- Student Workbook
- Customizable Resources
- Assessment Tools
- Extension Activities
- Sample Files
- Parent Letters
Item Number: SNR-PHOTOSHOP
Technology Integration: Media Arts, Visual Arts
Technology Skill: Graphics, Photo Editing
Includes: Photoshop Lesson Plans, Teacher Guide, Printable Student Workbook, Paperless Worksheets, Review Questions, Extension Activities, TechnoPhotoshop Parent Letter, TechnoPhotoshop Certificate, Summary of Skills Checklist, Sample Photos, Sample Scrapbook Web Gallery, Sample Scrapbook PDF Presentation, Sample Contact Sheet, Photography Tips
Session 1: Digital Photographs
Learn about digital photography. Gather photographs to use in a scrapbook.
Session 2: Filtering Fun
Explore filter options. Create a fun-looking page by warping edited images.
Session 3: Classic Touch Ups
Retouch a photo to correct common problems. Apply layer styles to image.
Session 4: Recolor the World
Recolor a photo to create artistic effects. Use brush strokes to add flair.
Session 5: I Cannot Believe my Eyes
Combine photos to create an unreal scene. Decorate the image with shapes.
Session 6: Be Creative
Apply skills to produce a scrapbook page. Bend text on a path. Tips support creativity.
Session 7: Digital Scrapbook
Select a scrapbook option. Share scrapbook with friends.
Optional Photoshop Lesson Plans
- Blurring the Background: Trace an object and apply a blur filter.
- Color One Part of a Grayscale Picture: Paint over a photo to recolor an area.
- Lost City of Atlantis: Superimpose images to create a fantasy scene
- Word Cloud: Fill a shape with text.
- Crop a Picture into a Shape or Word: Use a shape or stencil to crop a photo.
- In Jail: Combine images to make it appear as if a person is in jail.
- Create a Reflection: Duplicate, flip, and distort images to make a reflection.
Photoshop Activities for Beginners
Use Photoshop lesson plans as part of a media arts, web design, or photography course. Learn photo editing techniques. Filter, warp, retouch, recolor, crop, and superimpose images.
- Understand the connection between camera and art
- Study the elements of design in a photograph
- Capture high-quality digital photographs
- Apply filter effects to transform a picture
- Retouch a picture to remove imperfections
- Adjust the color of a picture
- Make an unbelievable scene look ‘real’
- Create with text, layers, brushes, and shapes
- Transform a photo using various editing techniques
- Produce a digital scrapbook
I am SO thankful for your products they are really helping me to provide enrichment activities for my students plus it brings variety to my lessons – new projects and fresh ideas! Love it! Please keep them coming!
Coral Springs Charter School,
High school students create a digital scrapbook using Photoshop lesson plans. Students learn advanced photo editing skills by transforming pictures into stunning artwork.
TechnoKids is such a great company to work with.
Coral Springs Charter School,